07543649446 - firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Monkey Tots do not supervise the equipment. Monkey Tots accepts no liability for any accidents or injuries incurred whilst the equipment is on hire. Children must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
2. All shoes, glasses, badges and jewellery must be removed before using the Soft Play. adults supervising young children on the equipment must remove their shoes. Any damage may result in the Hirer having to pay an additional fee.
3. Socks to be worn at all times for hygiene reasons.
4. No animals or sharp items near the equipment
5. No streamers, party poppers or silly string to be used on or near the equipment.
6. Children must not fight, push, collide, or behave in a manner thats likely to cause distress or injury to others.
7. No smoking or barbeques near the soft play equipment.
8. Always ensure the soft play is not overcrowded.
9. This equipment has an age limit of 6; please ensure that no one over this age is using it.
10. No food or drinks or chewing gum to be allowed on or near the Soft Play, for safety reasons and mess, please note if the equipment collected is in a dirty condition then the person hiring it will incur a cleaning charge).
11. Adults are not allowed on any of the soft play equipment or sit or lean on the ball pool/kerb walls.
12. Ensure that any child who is feeling unwell and no-one with a history of back or neck problems are allowed on the equipment.
13. The equipment should not be used if it becomes wet, as the surfaces becomes slippery.
14. It is your (the Hirer’s) responsibility that the equipment remains undamaged. For any damages that occur, the Hirer will incur a repair charge. Only Monkey tots staff are authorized to remove/collect equipment. No items to be removed from the delivery location.
15. All ball pool balls to be in the ball pool at collection time
It is the responsibility of the person who is hiring the Soft Play equipment to ensure that all steps are taken to avoid injury or damage. Please ensure that the following Safety rules are followed: